Buck Stove Hybrid Combo Coal
Brand: Buck Stove
Item Number: BSC-FPCOMBOCOAL
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
Able to burn Bituminous & Anthracite coal, the Coal Combo is Buck Stove's first hybrid unit. With its heavy-duty steel construction, cast iron shaker grates and fully brick lined firebox, this stove is ready to give you many winters of warmth and dependable operation. The Combo Coal is enclosed in a stylish cabinet designed with a diamond front panel, easy open side panel door and raising cabinet top that allows access to the stove for cooking purposes. Includes removable "Stay-Cool" handle an option for a blower.
Deep, 24-1/2" Fully Brick Lined Firebox & Cast Iron Shaker Grates!
- Color: Black
- Product Dimensions: 35 5/8" x 35" x 21 1/2
- Fuel Type: Bituminous & Anthracite coal
- Heating Capacity: 800 to 2500 sq. ft.
- Emissions G/H: Exempt*
- Firebox Volume: 2.3 cubic ft.
- Ash Pan: Yes
- Approx. Coal Volume: 55 Lbs.
- Blower: Optional
- Flue Size: 6"
- Pre-Fab Approved: No
- Approximate Weight: 460 Lbs
- Hearth Pad Size**: 52"W x 38" D
- 5-year warranty on the stove body
- * This unit is exempt from emissions under method 28 of the U.S EPA Emissions Certification
- ** Hearth pad size is listed is the minimum size required for vertical vented installations.