Buck Stove Model 18 Non-Catalytic Wood Stove
Brand: Buck Stove
Item Number: BSC-FP18G
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
The Buck Stove Model 18 Non-Catalytic Wood Stove is a highly efficient unit designed as a masonry or pre-fab fireplace insert and can be used as a freestanding stove. This non-catalytic design allows for easy operation and low maintenance. This is Stove ONLY add legs or pedestal to complete your hearth! You can order an optional pedestal or Queen Anne legs.Features
- Color: Black
- Product Dimensions: 17" W x 21 3/4" D x 17 3/4" H
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max BTU Output: 20,001 to 25,000
- Specific Use: Mobile Home Approved
- Vent Type: Wood Chimney Vent
- EPA tested to produce up to 22,400 BTU per hour output using seasoned cord wood
- Rated heating capacity of 800 to 1200 square feet
- Firebox volume of 1.3 cubic feet
- Accommodates 12" logs placed front to back or 16" logs placed side to side
- Heat circulating blower for even room heating
- Solid 63% overall EPA efficiency rating
- Approved for use in prefabricated and mobile homes
- Overall stove weight: 326 pounds
- Uses 6" diameter stovepipe
- Non-catalytic design for easy operation and lower maintenance
- Emissions of 3.1 grams per hour
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 6 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
* Please Note: Stove dimensions do not include legs, pedestals, or flashing.
Order now and enjoy huge savings with FREE fast shipping!