Buck Stove Model 20ZC Catalytic Wood Stove
Brand: Buck Stove
Item Number: FPZC20
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
If you are doing a remodelling or new construction project, this Buck Stove Model 20ZC Catalytic Wood Stove is perfect for you! This catalytic wood stove is made of reliable materials with an attractive design. The spacing is just what you want that will perfectly fit your wood stove requirements from its front to back, as well as side-to-side configurations.
- Color: Black
- Product Dimensions: 25 1/4" W x 23 1/16" D x 21 13/16" H
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max BTU Output: 35,001 to 40,000
- Specific Use: Mobile Home Approved
- Vent Type: Wood Chimney Vent
- EPA tested to produce up to 37,500 BTU per hour output using seasoned cord wood
- Rated heating capacity of 1200 to 1800 square feet
- Firebox volume of 1.9 cubic feet
- Accommodates 16" logs placed front to back or 15" logs placed side to side
- Features a standard ash pan for easy clean up
- Heat circulating blower for even room heating
- Outstanding 72% overall EPA efficiency rating
- Approved for use in prefabricated and mobile homes
- Overall stove weight: 395 pounds
- Uses 6" diameter stovepipe
- Catalytic design for lower combustion temperatures and cleaner overall operation
- Emissions of 3.14 grams per hour
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 6 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
* Please Note: Stove dimensions do not include legs, pedestals, or flashing.
Order now and enjoy huge savings with FREE fast shipping!