Buck Stove Model 94NC Non-Catalytic Wood Stove
Brand: Buck Stove
Item Number: BSC-FP94G
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
Modeled after the top selling wood stove Model 91, this Buck Stove Model 94NC Non-Catalytic Wood Stove has special features like the catalytic combuster was replaced by secondary air tubes that help burn the smoke generated by the fire, providing you with long burn time for less money. It comes with a built-in blower, oversized glass door, and an ash removal tray. All Buck Stove products are made in America where quality is guaranteed. This wood stove can be installed as freestanding (with the choice of pedestal or leg), or as an insert (with the choice of trim kit or surround) which are sold separately.
- Color: Black, Gold, Pewter
- Product Dimensions: 34 1/4" W x 28 7/8" D x 23 3/16" H
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max BTU Output: 40,001 to 45,000
- Specific Use: Bedroom Approved
- Vent Type: Wood Chimney Vent
- EPA tested to produce up to 42,100 BTU per hour output using seasoned cord wood
- Rated heating capacity of 1800 to 3200 square feet
- Firebox volume of 4.4 cubic feet
- Accommodates 22" logs placed front to back or 23" logs placed side to side
- Features a standard ash pan for easy clean up
- Heat circulating blower for even room heating
- Outstanding 75% overall EPA efficiency rating
- Not approved for use in prefabricated and mobile homes
- Overall stove weight: 600 pounds
- Uses 8" diameter stovepipe
- Non-catalytic design for easy operation and lower maintenance
- Emissions of 4.3 grams per hour
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 8 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
* Please Note: Stove dimensions do not include legs, pedestals, or flashing.
Order now and enjoy huge savings with FREE fast shipping!