Buck Stove Model FS21 Non-Catalytic Wood Stove
Brand: Buck Stove
Item Number: BSC-FS21G
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
The Buck Stove Model FS21 Non-Catalytic Wood Stove is a perfect choice for zone heating or small homes with a heating capacity of 800 to 1800 square feet. It comes with a huge ash pan for easy ash removal. Its versatile finish in black, gold, and pewter are choices you can choose for contemporary or traditional looks. It also includes stove pedestal. This model GS21 is now approved for Washington and Oregons State Standards.
- Color: Black, Gold, Pewter
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max BTU Output: 40,001 to 45,000
- Specific Use: Mobile Home Approved
- Vent Type: Wood Chimney Vent
- EPA tested to produce up to 41,200 BTU per hour output using seasoned cord wood
- Rated heating capacity of 800 to 1800 square feet
- Firebox volume of 1.6 cubic feet
- Accommodates 11" logs placed front to back or 18" logs placed side to side
- Optional heat circulating blower available
- Outstanding 77% overall EPA efficiency rating
- Approved for use in prefabricated and mobile homes
- Overall stove weight: 342 pounds
- Uses 6" diameter stovepipe
- Non-catalytic design for easy operation and lower maintenance
- Emissions of 4.4 grams per hour
- Includes stove pedestal and ash pan as standard features
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 6 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
* Please Note: Stove dimensions do not include legs, pedestals, or flashing.
Order now and enjoy big savings with FREE fast shipping!