Buck Stove Model 80 Catalytic Wood Stove
Brand: Buck Stove
Item Number: BSC-FP80G
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
The Buck Stove Model 80 Catalytic Wood Stove can be used as freestanding, or as an insert. It comes with a standard ash pan for easy clean up and heat circulating blower for even room heating. It can accommodate 17 inches logs placed front to back, or 22 inches logs placed side-to-side.
- Color: Black, Gold, Pewter
- Product Dimensions: 26 3/4" W x 22 7/8" D x 23 3/4" H
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max BTU Output: 40,001 to 45,000
- Specific Use: Bedroom Approved
- Vent Type: Wood Chimney Vent
- EPA tested to produce up to 40,500 BTU per hour output using seasoned cord wood
- Rated heating capacity of 1500 to 2600 square feet
- Firebox volume of 2.6 cubic feet
- Accommodates 17" logs placed front to back or 22" logs placed side to side
- Features a standard ash pan for easy clean up
- Heat circulating blower for even room heating
- Outstanding 72% overall EPA efficiency rating
- Not approved for use in prefabricated and mobile homes
- Overall stove weight: 464 pounds
- Uses 8" diameter stovepipe
- Catalytic design for lower combustion temperatures and cleaner overall operation
- Emissions of 2.6 grams per hour
* Please Note: Stove dimensions do not include legs, pedestals, or flashing.
Order now and enjoy huge savings with FREE fast shipping!