Buck Stove Model 85 Non-Catalytic Wood Stove
Brand: Buck Stove
Item Number: FP85
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
The Buck Stove Model 85 Non-Catalytic Wood Stove features powerful heat output, high efficiency, and user-friendly operation. This wood stove heats 1600 to 2700 square feet. It comes with a standard heating ash pan for easy clean up, heat circulating blower for uniform room heating, and accommodates 18 inches logs placed front to back, or 17 inches logs placed side-to-side.
- Color: Black, Gold, Pewter
- Product Dimensions: 25 1/8" W x 25 3/4" D x 23 7/16" H
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max BTU Output: 40,001 to 45,000
- Specific Use: Mobile Home Approved
- Vent Type: Wood Chimney Vent
- EPA tested to produce up to 45,000 BTU per hour output using seasoned cord wood
- Rated heating capacity of 1600 to 2700 square feet
- Firebox volume of 2.4 cubic feet
- Accommodates 18" logs placed front to back or 17" logs placed side to side
- Features a standard ash pan for easy clean up
- Heat circulating blower for even room heating
- Outstanding 78% overall EPA efficiency rating
- Approved for use in prefabricated and mobile homes
- Overall stove weight: 460 pounds
- Uses 6" diameter stovepipe
- Non-catalytic design for easy operation and lower maintenance
- Emissions of 4.3 grams per hour
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 6 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
* Please Note: BSC-MA6CHIMCNB Chimney connector required in order to use stove as insert.
*Also Note: Stove dimensions do not include legs, pedestals, or flashing.
Order now and enjoy huge savings with FREE fast shipping!