Firegear Knock-Down Linear Fire Pit Enclosure
Item Number: ANF-L48
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
The Firegear Knock-Down Linear Fire Pit Enclosure features a high-quality kit to help you complete your fire pit project. It is made of heavy-duty 16 gauge galvanized steel frame with powder-coated finish and a zinc epoxy primer to protect the unit from the elements. The exterior sides are factory clad with a half-inch PermaBase cement board, which is impact-resistant and moisture-resistant for durability and weather-resistant body. The cement boards come with pre-punched holes and self-tapping stainless steel screws for easy assembly with adjustable plated leveling legs for stability. Every cabinet includes two 12"x6" vents for the necessary 36" square of ventilation. This is shipped on its skid to avoid any damage.
The complete enclosure kit allows you to choose a burner kit for an all-in-one that will provide everything that you require to get your fire pit project started. You can also choose between three different fire pit systems: the TFS, MT, LOF MT systems to match your ignition preference.
Includes 12" x 6" vents to provide the required 18 sq." of cross ventilation.
- Ready-to-assemble fire pit enclosure kit
- Assemble within minutes of opening the packaging
- AnF framework is constructed of 16 gauge galvanized steel and powder coated with Zinc Epoxy Primer engineered to protect from outdoor elements.
- Zinc Epoxy Powder Coating is used in many applications, including automotive coatings.
- Size 48" : 48" (L) x 24" (W) x 18.5" (H)
- Size 66" : 66" (L) x 24" (W) x 18.5" (H)
- Size 74" : 74" (L) x 24" (W) x 18.5" (H)
- Size: 96": 96" (L) x 24" (W) x 18.5" (H)
Order now and enjoy huge savings with FREE, fast shipping!