Pearl Mantels Princeton 48" Fireplace Mantel Surround - Unfinished
Brand: Pearl Mantel
Item Number: 159-48
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
The Pearl Mantels Princeton Fireplace Hearth Mantel - No. 159 says several things about your home. It says that you realize the importance of your hearth and fireplace - how they contribute to your home's decor. It says that you care about style and quality in your mantel just as much as you care about those qualities in the rest of your house. And it says, perhaps most importantly, that you have the sense to know that you don't have to spend a fortune to furnish your fireplace with a high-quality mantel of superior craftsmanship.
Just like other Pearl Mantels offerings, the Pearl Mantels Princeton Fireplace Hearth Mantel - No. 159 is hand crafted out of an Asian hardwood called Choi. This light-colored, tight-grained wood is similar in appearance and texture to American White Oak and creates a warm, rich mantel appearance. The unfinished wood easily accepts any paint or stain and can be matched to any home's interior.
Homeowners, you spend a lot of time around the fireplace with friends and family. Make it a place that is as beautiful and inviting as possible. You'll never question the fact that you got the best mantel available at the best price once you and your loved ones spend your first evening enjoying your new Pearl Mantels Princeton Fireplace Hearth Mantel - No. 159.
- The Princeton solid wood fireplace mantel
- Paint and stain grade
- Ships with legs detached and easily bolts together with provided hardware
- 1 1/2" projection behind the mantel allows for easy installation over your non-combustible material such as marble or slate. Scribe molding set included to finish the look and hide any gaps
- Ships in three pieces, simple nuts and bolts assembly, mitered hanger board set up included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. Before installing, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail and scribe moldings are not included
- Projection: 1.5"
- Interior width: 48"
- Interior height low point: 42"
- Interior height high point: 45"
- Width outside leg to outside leg at base: 64"
- Shelf length: 68.5"
- Shelf depth: 8.25"
- Overall height: 57"
- Overall Dimensions: 68.5" (L) x 8.25" (W) x 57" (H)