Superior WRT2036 Merit Series 36" Insulated Radiant Wood-Burning Fireplace
Item Number: WRT2036WSI
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
Even with all the options for gas fireplaces, some people prefer the coziness, warmth, and soothing sounds of a wood-burning fireplace. If you are one of those people, Superior has perfected the beautiful and economic wood-burning fireplaces in their WRT/WCT2036 Merit Series. These give a "big box" look and have an oversize brick to brick opening. You can choose between clean-face and circulating models. Both come with a full, smooth white refractory panel, textured powder coat finish, and mesh fire screens. To make it easier to install, both are equipped with 8" pipes. Fan kits are also available for circulating models only.
- Available in 36" and 42" models - Currently viewing the 36" model
- Radiant smooth-faced or circulating rolled louver models
- Fully insulated firebox (on select models)
- White stacked refractory panels
- Log grate
- Push/pull damper control
- Includes mesh fire screens
- Barometric outside air damper
- Fan kit available (for circulating models only)
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Uses IHP 8 DM (1700º) double wall air cooled wood burning chimney
- 20 year limited warranty
- Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 8 Inches.
- Framing Width: 38-1/4"
- Framing Height: 38-5/8"
- Framing Depth: 22"
- Fully insulated fireboxes feature an additional layer of ceramic insulation, as well as the standard air space. They are recommended for installations against an outside wall or in an exterior chase enclosure, as they provide superior protection against cold air intrusion into the room when the fireplace is not in use.
- This model is a direct replacement to the previously available Vantage Hearth Value Line Series 36" Non-Circulating Smooth Faced Wood Burning Fireplace with Full Insulation VB36I1.