Keep it chilled where you need it with Alfresco’s commercially-inspired refrigeration systems. From self-contained under-grill units and single-door refrigerators with optional Keggerator conversion kits, to our exclusive countertop Versa Chill™ system,
you won’t find a cooler, more efficient set up anywhere.
Restaurant-inspired design offers great ergonomics and versatility. Door section features an adjustable stainless steel wire shelf. Two-drawer section is designed for marinating, and includes removable NSF food pans.
- All stainless steel construction inside and out
- 1,000 BTU all-weather refrigeration system for deep cooling
- Certified to NSF standards (National Sanitation Foundation)
- Temperatures uniquely adjustable from 27º to 56º
- Commercial fan-driven fin evaporator cooling inside
- Fully front-breathing
- Commercial polyurethane shot-in-place foam insulation
- Flash Recovery System quickly cools internal temperature
- User-friendly digital control with lighted display
- Door-activated internal lighting
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Alfresco will repair or replace any stainless steel part including all fabricated stainless steel components, stainless steel burners, and standard round grill grates (excluding what is covered in the Five Year Limited Warranty) to be defective from workmanship and when subjected to normal residential use and service. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, discoloration, weather and atmospheric-related staining, and minor surface rust and oxidation which are normal conditions. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after the first year of ownership. Shipping and handling costs will apply. Alfresco recommends that you use an authorized Alfresco servicer to perform such a service.
|Alfresco warrants the stainless steel briquette trays, gas valves, and drip pans, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of five years from the original date of purchase. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after the first year of ownership. Shipping and handling costs will apply. All services provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer.
|For two years from the date of original purchase, your Alfresco grill warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer unless otherwise specified by Alfresco. Service will only be provided during normal business hours.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTYThe warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada. This warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
SERVICE & REPLACMENT PARTSFor quicker and easier results, text or call ✆ 888-918-4150 to report service problems and/or to obtain replacement parts for your Alfresco Grill. Replacement parts are shipped F.O.B. Commerce, California 90040. Before calling for service, please make sure you have the following information: Model number, serial number, date of purchase, and proof of purchase by original owner.
Limitations & Exclusions
Alfresco shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
- Alfresco’s warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Alfresco’s warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
- Alfresco’s warranty shall not apply and Alfresco is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or the local codes.
- Alfresco shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- No one has the authority to add to or vary Alfresco’s warranty, or to create for Alfresco any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
- Installation or start-up.
- Service by an unauthorized service provider.
- Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
- Improper installation.
- Damage caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, misuse, installation that is not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or local codes.
- Units installed in non-residential applications such as retirement homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
- To correct normal adjustments or settings due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
- Shipping and handling costs, export duties, or installation cost.
- The cost of service calls to diagnose trouble; or removal or re-installation cost.
Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems Grill Warranty Released 1/01/2013
Documents & Files