Buck Stove Model 81 Non-Catalytic Wood Stove
Brand: Buck Stove
Item Number: BSC-FP81
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
The Buck Stove Model 81 Non-Catalytic Wood Stove is a perfect choice for larger home heating needs as it surpasses expectations in function and in form. It comes with tough non-catalytic technology, built-in variable speed blower, a glass door with an air-wash system, and an ashtray for easy cleanup. It can be used as an insert or as freestanding giving a capacity of 1600 to 2700 square feet. The unit can accommodate 20 inches logs placed front to back, or 18 inches logs placed side-to-side.
- Color: Black, Gold, Pewter
- Product Dimensions: 25 5/8" W x 25 3/4" D x 23 3/16" H
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max BTU Output: 45,001 to 50,000
- Specific Use: Mobile Home Approved
- Vent Type: Wood Chimney Vent
- EPA tested to produce up to 45,400 BTU per hour output using seasoned cord wood
- Rated heating capacity of 1600 to 2700 square feet
- Firebox volume of 2.4 cubic feet
- Accommodates 20" logs placed front to back or 18" logs placed side to side
- Features a standard ash pan for easy cleanup
- Heat circulating blower for even room heating
- Outstanding 78% overall EPA efficiency rating
- Approved for use in prefabricated and mobile homes
- Overall stove weight: 460 pounds
- Uses 6" diameter stovepipe
- Non-catalytic design for easy operation and lower maintenance
- Emissions of 4.3 grams per hour
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 6 Inches.
* Please Note: BSC-MA6CHIMCNB Chimney connector required in order to use stove as insert. ( After Add To Cart Option Will Appear )
*Also Note: Stove dimensions do not include legs, pedestals, or flashing. ( After Add To Cart Option Will Appear )
Order now and enjoy huge savings with FREE fast shipping!