Buck Stove Model 74ZC Non-Catalytic Wood Stove
Brand: Buck Stove
Item Number: BSC-FPZC74G
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
The Buck Stove Model 74ZC Non-Catalytic Wood Stove is a wood burning unit perfect for your new construction or redmodelling project. It can be installed as freestanding, insert, or zero clearance wood burning appliance. This product comes with a built-in variable speed blower and secondary reburn tube system for high efficiency burn without a catalyst. Models 74 and 74ZC from Buck Stove are Washington and Oregon State approved.
- Color: Black, Gold, Pewter
- Product Dimensions: 26 3/8" W x 22 3/8" D x 21 1/2" H
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max BTU Output: 40,001 to 45,000
- Specific Use: Mobile Home Approved
- Vent Type: Wood Chimney Vent
- EPA tested to produce up to 40,900 BTU per hour output using seasoned cord wood
- Rated heating capacity of 1500 to 2600 square feet
- Firebox volume of 2.6 cubic feet
- Accommodates 16" logs placed front to back or 22" logs placed side to side
- Optional heat circulating blower available
- Solid 63% overall EPA efficiency rating
- Approved for use in prefabricated and mobile homes
- Overall stove weight: 460 pounds
- Uses 6" diameter stovepipe
- Non-catalytic design for easy operation and lower maintenance
- Emissions of 3.6 grams per hour
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 6 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
* Please Note: Stove dimensions do not include legs, pedestals, or flashing.
Order now and enjoy huge savings with FREE fast shipping!